Sunday, April 22, 2012

Matt Maxwell's Updates

Here are a few updates and a shameless promotion from Matt Maxwell. The attached picture is from when I "delivered" his Cup O' Dirt from 2009 to him at work a few months ago (he works like 4 feet away from me, so I really just brought the cup to work.)


I suppose if Jared can do shameless self-promotion I can too.  First off, my (metric) centuries:
Arrowhead 135 (135 miles): I did it on the bike this year.
CIRREM (63 miles): my Pugsley is still covered in gravelcrete.
Ten O'clock Mass rides (65 miles x3): 2/19, 3/11, and 3/18.
So that's 5 metrics and one full for the year so far.   
Now for the self-promotion:  I'm leading rides from the back door of Skunk River Cycles at 10:00 AM on Sundays.  Mostly it's an excuse to get me out of bed and on the gravel.  If you want to join me just show up or contact me through Facebook to get more details.
Matt



No comments:

Post a Comment