Sunday, March 3, 2013

Kurt Sandiforth's 2012 Overcompensation


So, I got an email before ordering 2012 cups asking about a late entry into the 2012 Cup O' Dirt chase. As you can see below, I think this amount of dirt riding deserves at least one mug! Props to Kurt for finishing so well at all of those difficult trail races. Check out his blog for some mind-blowing photos and ride recaps. I've no doubt we'll be hearing from Kurt over the next year!

Hey Nick I found your Cup O' Dirt sight.  I think we share some kinda of connection?  I keep a blog called bike grease and coffee:   pocket-thunder.blogspot.com   and my nickname has been Dirt Kurt since I was a little kid.  Anyways in 2012 I completed the first ever "triple crown of bike packing"  I finished the Arizona Trail race(1st), Tour Divide(3rd) and Colorado Trail race(9th) in a single season. 4000 miles of off road racing in 31 days. I do more centuries on a and off road per year than I can count.  Actually I did more than 6 double centuries last year (not all dirt though).  Ok you get the point. I'd just be stoked on one of your mugs? 
cheers, Kurt Sandiforth  

No comments:

Post a Comment