Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New Cup Chaser Brad Yearwood

We have yet another new face to the Cup O' Dirt challenge: Brad Yearwood. Here's what he had to say about his first qualifying ride (of the many to come, surely). I love the pavement to gravel ratio on this one!


First, thanks for hosting this unique challenge.
I was hoping to write about my first entry a little sooner, but oh well.  I rode my first metric of the year this past Saturday.  A little shakedown ride of the new tires and nutrition strategy on the gravel roads south of Omaha.  I also did several hill repeats on a fairly steep climb I found last week...something hard to find here in Nebraska.
There were also 2 quite intense unplanned "dog sprints".  Those always make a ride interesting...

All told, about 4.5 hours, 64 miles.  Approximately 50 feet of pavement.

Thanks,
-Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment