Friday, December 30, 2011

Courtney Hilton's December Cup Ride

Courtney sent me this about his last official Cup o' Dirt ride for the year. I think he was the only person chasing to get one a month! I'll have a special prize for him when I deliver his cups (though I don't know what that is yet...). Way to go, Courtney!


So for my last Cup (one a month) I finished!  December Metric was single speed cross bike,  I hit Carlise, Indianola, Martensdale (twice due to wrong turns) and Finished at the tap just like the first one in January.   Fell into a couple ice puddles on ERT but stayed upright (see Picture) this was a little freakier than it looks.  Also hit a "Closed" B road out of Carlisle the map shows the road under water but it's just a mud hole after the spring rains are over (Arthur ST)  Trans-iowa idea?  The rest of the day was un-eventful except the wrong turn on 33 and 5 miles back to martensdale...oops

Thanks for a good time this year doing the Cups, 
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment