Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Update Week!

It's been a while since I've posted updates. I don't think there was too much going on over the summer with people because of the heat, but in the last couple of weeks I've seen an uptick in updates and rides. Thank goodness for cool fall weather. I can't wait for the snow...

Here's the oldest update from Andrea Venteicher from August. Enjoy!


Hey!  I hope everyone has been enjoying themselves out there; August turned out pretty awesome, considering how ugly July was!  I got in a pretty uneventful Full south of Iowa City on August 11th, while Lee was winning, yes winning, the Iowa Road Race Championship near Riverside.  Guess he didn't need me to cheer him on after all! Too bad his 96 miles were all pavement.  Lee and I rode the Itchy Koo metric up near the Minnesota border again on August 19th, and while it was a little less painful than when we did it in the ice and snow, the 7500 feet of climbing in that route still wrecks me!  So that puts Lee at 6 metrics and 4 full for the year, and Andrea at 8 Full and 8 Metrics.  Rock on, everybody!
Andrea V.

No comments:

Post a Comment