Friday, October 5, 2012

Spooky Venteicher Update

This is an amazing photo that will make for a great Halloween pic. As you can see, the Venteichers are not slowing down one bit!

Wow! September was awesome! I am so excited about more of this cool fall weather. Lee and I did a metric from Decorah to Spring Grove, MN, hitting such defunct towns as HIghlandville, Quandahl, and Bee, all near the IA/MN border. That route was hilly, but very pretty. My full for the month was from Iowa City to Manchester; my riding companion on that ride did not fare so well, tragically. (Should’ve hydrated better. ) So that puts Lee at 7 metrics, 4 full for the year, and Andrea at 9 and 9. 75% done! Hope everyone else is having as much fun as I am out there!


2 comments:

  1. You should have used your ER skills and your companion would've pulled through, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too freakin' cool. Dig the wheels too!

    ReplyDelete