Friday, March 4, 2011

Updates from Courtney Hilton and JJM

The weather's getting nicer, so you should be out there getting more rides in! Here's another update from Courtney Hilton:
I've been a little under the weather the last couple days but I got the first full century in on 2/17.  South through Earlham and Winterset, this was my first ride of any real distance on a geared bike this year.  Attached are some Pictures.
 We also have another cup chaser, Jared J. Morford. He happens to work with me at Skunk River Cycles, and with his successful CIRREM finish he's got two metrics so far this year. Welcome to the chase, Jared.

I sadly missed out on the snowy, cold fun that was CIRREM because I was on the verge of harfing up my breakfast that morning. There's always next year, right?
Keep sending those updates in to iowacupodirt _at_ gmail -dot- com.

No comments:

Post a Comment