Thursday, January 17, 2013

2012 Reckoning

I need updates from everybody that was chasing a cup in 2012. I think the only people I have complete information for are the Venteichers and myself. So, send in your ride reports or just a total of all your rides for 2012. And a special note: thanks to an anonymous donor, if you got a Cup O' Dirt for the first time in 2012, your cup is completely paid for! I may or may not be able to divulge the benefactor. If I can, I'll be sure to publish their address so's you can send them thank you cards or bits of gravel from each of your rides in 2013.

I'd like to get the cups ordered by the first week in February so I can try to hand a few out at CIRREM. I'll be moving to another state in March (one that has mountains, even), so would love to be able to get as many mugs delivered as possible before then. Don't worry, though, the Cup O' Dirt will continue in 2013! Get started riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment